[gambit-list] Macros in Black Hole

Per Eckerdal per.eckerdal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 04:08:55 EST 2010

> I just figured this out today:
> $ cat ~/.gambcini
> ; load blackhole, always
> (load "~~/lib/syntax-case")
> (load "~~/lib/modules/build")
> $ gsc -:s,dar
> Gambit v4.6.0

That will work. The load syntax-case will be a no-op, though, because BH and syntax-case attach to the same callback so BH will overwrite syntax-case. So I don't think you get syntax-case macros even if you do it that way. The code that I run before the REPL starts is this:

(and (equal? (path-strip-directory (car (command-line))) "bsc")
     (load "~~lib/modules/build")
     (let ()
       (##namespace ("module#"))
       (##include "~~lib/gambit#.scm")

       ;; It's possible to do some configuration of BH here if desired.

       (println "Loaded Black Hole.")))

I have a symlink in PATH that points to gsc. That way I can start Black Hole by running bsc and non-black hole gambit isn't affected.

/Per