[gambit-list] Building Gambit for recent iOS

Adam King akingcoder at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:44:53 EST 2010

Hi Mikel:

  I do have Gambit 4.6.0 (actually, the git version) running under iOS 4.2
on both my iPad and iPhone4 (on device and simulator - so I keep two
separate Gambit compiled libraries that XCode links in depending on which
target I'm using).  I also compiled the Bullet Physics 2.76 library as
separate static libs with a Gambit wrapper that also all works fine with my
4 targets (iPhone, iPad, osx and linux - all using the same scheme code).

  I've been meaning to setup a simple Gambit Bullet iOS sample in github for
awhile now with my Bullet and Gambit build scripts. I should be able to get
to that next mid week and send off a email to the list when its up.  Cheers,

  Adam