[gambit-list] Building Gambit for recent iOS

mikel evins mevins at me.com
Sat Dec 11 18:29:42 EST 2010

I haven't had any success building Gambit for recent versions of Apple's iOS SDK. I've tried monkeying with the makefiles by hand, and tweaking the configure scripts that James Long and a couple of other people have created, but no joy, so far.

I've succeeded in this sort of effort before on my own, and presumably can again, but I thought before pouring many hours down the drain I'd ask whether anyone else has already done it and is willing to share their configuration, or the steps they followed to get it.

I'm using the iOS 4.2 SDK, and attempting to build Gambit 4.6.0.

--me