[gambit-list] [ANN] LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER ONLINE for 2010 Workshop on Scheme and Functional Programming

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Aug 17 20:15:20 EDT 2010

The 2010 Scheme Workshop will be held in Montreal in less than 4 days from now.

If you are planning to attend the workshop ***PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE ASAP***.  By going through the online registration process we will get vital information for the workshop (badge data, dietary restrictions, T-shirt size, and proceedings preference).  You can register on-site saturday morning but in that case we will not be able to take your information into consideration and planning the food for lunch will be difficult (i.e. we may not be able to provide lunch for you and a complimentary T-shirt).

Please register online by ***THURSDAY AUGUST 18 AT 8 AM EDT***

To register online visit: http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~sfp2010/registration.html

Marc Feeley
2010 Scheme Workshop chair