[gambit-list] My Scheme game, Farmageddon, hits the app store!

David St-Hilaire sthilaid at iro.umontreal.ca
Tue Apr 6 16:14:51 EDT 2010

Grats James!

I'm happy for you that you could go all the way into the app store with
your app!

I'd like also to announce that the game we are developping at the
company which is employing me has been successfully ported to the iPad
since the launch of the device last weekend! Porting a PC game to a
handheld device went pretty well, but sure gave us some challenges ;).

The app store link is the following:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quantz-hd/id364357672?mt=8

Cheers!

--