[gambit-list] Emacs pinky...

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 10:14:37 EDT 2009

2009/9/25 David St-Hilaire <sthilaid at iro.umontreal.ca>:
> other thus using both controls and alt keys. I'll go check today if I
> can find an ergonomic keyboard too.

If you're serious about going down the ergo keyboard route the Kinesis
Advantage <http://www.kinesis-ergo.com/contoured.htm> is *the* way to
go for Emacs. It puts all the control keys under your thumbs and the
dished shape and soft "bottom" to the touch are more than worth the
price of admission. I went from pain so bad I could barely type (much
less drive my car or pick up my kids) to pretty good shape and there
is no doubt in my mind that the keyboard was a big part of it.

Yes, I'm a fan. It's totally worth the time it takes to re-train your
typing. And everyone else will be intimidated away from your
workstation as a side-benefit :)

david rush
--
GPG Public key at http://cyber-rush.org/drr/gpg-public-key.txt