[gambit-list] Wiki changes

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Sat Sep 19 13:06:00 EDT 2009

On 19-Sep-09, at 12:16 PM, Marc Feeley wrote:

> I have changed the navigation bar of the Gambit Wiki to now include a
> "Google search" function.  By default it searches the Gambit mailing-
> list, but the whole web can be searched also.
>
> Marc

The Google search function is not too good to search the Gambit
mailing-list, because Google does not visit those pages often enough
(the most recent posts are not available).  So I added another search
box which uses Gmane (http://gmane.org/) which tracks the Gambit
mailing-list more closely (with perhaps a one day lag or so).