[gambit-list] C-FFI type issues

Isaac Freeman memotype at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 00:02:53 EDT 2009

I've been banging my head on this one for days now... I've even tried
looking at the resulting C code and passing it through the CPP and
indent... I can't figure out where this is complaining about and
why...

http://paste.lisp.org/display/87211

Any hints would be great...

--
Isaac Freeman
memotype (at) gmail.com

"The diversity of mankind is a basic postulate of our knowledge of
human beings. But if mankind is diverse and individuated, then how can
anyone propose equality as an ideal? Every year, scholars hold
Conferences on Equality and call for greater equality, and no one
challenges the basic tenet. But what justification can equality find
in the nature of man? If each individual is unique, how else can he be
made 'equal' to others than by destroying most of what is human in him
and reducing human society to the mindless uniformity of the ant
heap?" --Murray N. Rothbard