[gambit-list] How to have define-macro expand to multiple

Isaac Freeman memotype at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 22:55:10 EDT 2009

So, I have that much working... Is there a way to modularize
DEFINE-MACRO code? When in the gsi REPL, I can define a function, and
then call that from the macro, but when I try that in a file and try
to compile that, it complains that the function isn't defined... am I
missing something?

Thanks.

--
Isaac Freeman
memotype (at) gmail.com

"The diversity of mankind is a basic postulate of our knowledge of
human beings. But if mankind is diverse and individuated, then how can
anyone propose equality as an ideal? Every year, scholars hold
Conferences on Equality and call for greater equality, and no one
challenges the basic tenet. But what justification can equality find
in the nature of man? If each individual is unique, how else can he be
made 'equal' to others than by destroying most of what is human in him
and reducing human society to the mindless uniformity of the ant
heap?" --Murray N. Rothbard