[gambit-list] Scheme in the App Store

tom at tmilford.com tom at tmilford.com
Sat Oct 24 02:02:37 EDT 2009

Just to be clear, I wasn't involved with this project.  All congrats should go to the author, who I believe just posted here.

I am working on an iPhone gambit project though and was very excited to hear that the App Store hurdle had been cleared.

Also, if anyone is looking for someone to collaborate with on a Gambit iPhone project, I would be interested.

- Tom

On Fri Oct 23 17:48 , Andrew Lentvorski  sent: