[gambit-list] it-is-bug-for-me

DeepFinder DeepFinder at yandex.ru
Wed Oct 21 14:21:46 EDT 2009

Hi!

Hey guys!..

I prefer to tell this.
It is bug for me. The characters in procedure names dispalyed incorrectly in error reports, when I use russian names for variables. ASCII codes above 128. It is not good. Other implementations handle those names correctly. For example Chicken, SCM.
I'll be verry glad if names formed by ASCII>128 will be printed normally, not like something like this: \252\242\244\340\240\342. And what is \340 & \342 ?   ASCII table as I know, has only 256 symbols..  $)

--
Best regards
  DeepFinder