[gambit-list] mailing list

Andrew Reilly andrew-scheme at areilly.bpc-users.org
Mon Oct 12 20:48:47 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 05:59:22PM +0900, Adrien Piérard wrote:
> Hi. I found on IRC an user willing to join the list.
> is not really helping him join the list.
> Could this be fixed?
> (Or the procedure written on the wiki, such as "send an email to
> gambit-list-request on this domain and with this topic", or whatever
> else?)

It seems to me that the webmail interface has lost its
configuration: I tried to log-in to change my subscribed address
in the last couple of days, and couldn't.

At the moment, the webmail host at
http://webmail.iro.umontreal.ca/mailman/listinfo
is saying:
"There currently are no publicly-advertised Mailman mailing
lists on webmail.iro.umontreal.ca."
which isn't terribly encouraging...

I've sent an e-mail to mailman@, but have not had a reply.  I'm
mostly replying now in the hope that someone who knows mailman@