[gambit-list] define-type

lowly coder lowlycoder at huoyanjinjing.com
Tue May 26 18:43:33 EDT 2009

oh wait, this is in lib/_nonstd.scm, I guess this explains why documentation
has been so hard to come by.
can anyone explain how:

(define-prim (##define-type-expand ...) ... in lib/_nostd.scm ) works ?

it seems like an _awful_ lot of code to setup a few macros ... so there must
be something magical (optimizations) going on that I'm not aware of.

Thanks!