[gambit-list] Termite + Black Hole

Per Eckerdal per.eckerdal at gmail.com
Tue May 26 04:37:06 EDT 2009

> (It is rather hacky, because I haven't yet bothered fixing a nice
> URL for it, so you'll have to change the URL in the future, but it
> should work)
>
> (import "http://github.com/pereckerdal/termite/raw/b60c4ee3943b1502cfd5e5f47530b174675f5235/termite.scm
> ")

Btw, you could (and ought to) use this URL instead:

http://github.com/pereckerdal/termite/raw/master/termite.scm

Otherwise you'd be locked to using a certain version.

Barring the rather long URL, this is by the way rather awesome; It
means that you can develop a BH library or application, push it to
GitHub and then voila you have a URL that others can use to import the
library. This also works for libraries with dependencies to other
libraries. With some toying around with symlinks in BH's work
directory you can override so that BH will use your local copy of the
library even when using the package URL.

I'm curious to see how this idea scales.

/Per