[gambit-list] Viewing CPS expansion?

D.McClain dbm at asyrmatos.com
Sat May 23 09:26:26 EDT 2009

I just read an interesting paper entitiled "Towards a Portable and
Mobile Scheme Interpreter", describing the interpreter called Mobit,
and which can serialize closures, continuations, and new functions
across a channel to cooperating Termite sessions. Is this work still
ongoing / available ?

Dr. David McClain
Sr. VP, Embedded Systems
Asyrmatos Inc.