[gambit-list] write and GUI

Claude Marinier claude-m17 at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 15:32:47 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I have been building a library catalogue application in Gambit-C. It can
import CSV, build indexes, and perform searches. It is now time to think
about storing this in a file. Does the write function produce output which
can be used to recreate the data structures I saved? If yes, how is this
done?

So far, the application has a character (command line) interface. If I
want a GUI, should I use a binding to an GUI toolkit (e.g. FLTK)? or wrap
the application with a Tcl/Tk & Expect front end? If a binding, which one?

Thank you.

--
Claude