[gambit-list] Why MIT switched from Scheme to Python

vasil vasil.s.d at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:44:24 EDT 2009

It is sad :(

But it is tendency of nowadays world to downgrade education of people.

In Europe the same things are happening. Many of modern students even do
not know how to deal with rational numbers without computer or
calculator. I saw this myself, and was shocked.

Some interesting points if view on this phenomena I've found in book "Dr
John Coleman/ Committee of 300". It is rather paranoid book, but many
thing happens according to what Coleman wrote in early 90-s.

Vasil