[gambit-list] streams srfi41

Pavel Dudrenov dudrenov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:01:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

I wanted to represent movement of an object as something that has
already happened, without having to worry about time. So I wanted to
play around with streams for that, the srfi41 to be exact.

Originally I thought, well I'll just download the implementation shown
in that srfi, then load the syntax-case library, compile it and then
just use it. But it's not that easy... That thing uses r6rs
module/library system, and r6rs define-record-type.

So given that it uses r6rs stuff, Is there an easy way to get it run
in gambit, or do I have to implement that srfi41 for gambit? Which I
don't mind doing, if there are no other options.

Thanks in advance,
Pavel