[gambit-list] facebook apps on termite

Pavel Dudrenov dudrenov at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 23:20:33 EDT 2009

Well it kind of depends on your app. For what I've done in the past, C
talking to a php app, I did by keeping both completely separate and
have them use the same data (both query same mysql db). The other time
I just had C daemon and had php connect to it using a socket.

Depending on your project you might try something similar,
Pavel