[gambit-list] Using Snow from Gambit?

Paul Onions wibble37 at mac.com
Mon Mar 2 17:22:30 EST 2009

On 2009-03-02 21:07:39 +0000, Marc Feeley <feeley at iro.umontreal.ca> said:

> As for documentation, did you check the Snow web site?

Hello Mark,

Yes, I read all the documentation, but somehow I had the preconceived
notion (entirely my own invention I think), that I would be able to use
Snow's packages in my own work with Gambit. Thanks for putting things
into context for me.

> The Snow project is fairly dormant right now.  I was hoping it would
> catch on with users, but after a short while it was clear that it
> would take a lot of work to convince people to contribute to Snow and
> make it evolve.

Seems a shame that all that effort is going to waste.

Paul