[gambit-list] Using Snow from Gambit?

Paul Onions wibble37 at mac.com
Sun Mar 1 08:48:11 EST 2009

This may be a dumb question (I'm new to Gambit, and have just
discovered Snow), but is there a way to access Snow packages from
Gambit?

e.g. if I start a Gambit REPL with gsi, is there a way to "(require
XXX)" which will then load the package XXX into my Gambit environment?

I have downloaded and installed the snow-generic release, using Gambit
as host, and can use snowman to download and install packages, but I
seem to be missing the "big picture", that is, how do I actually *use*
these packages?

Hope somebody can enlighten me,
Paul