[gambit-list] calling scheme from C

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Jun 22 10:16:22 EDT 2009

On 22-Jun-09, at 12:04 AM, Pierre Bernatchez wrote:

> I attempted to install gambit and run this trivial script
> on a windows xp SP3 system.
>
> @;gsi-script %~f0 %*
> (display "Hello world")
>
> It failed. Blurted out a large quantity of
> of unintelligible characters to the command window.

Indeed these files seem to be corrupted.  I guess I introduced a bug
in the makefiles when I added logic to create files with the proper
end-of-line encoding for Windows (CR-LF).  For now, all the .bat files
you mention can be recreated manually.  They should contain the single
line:

@gsi %*

except gsc-script.bat which should contain

@gsc %*