[gambit-list] gambit, iphone, and LOAD

James Long longster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:17:04 EDT 2009

It's a completely valid iPhone app ready to be submitted to the app
store.  I may have to compile gambit without EVAL to comply to the
user agreement, or something like that though.

But, ignore this email thread, since I got it working!  I was
accidentally loading the wrong object which failed to load for various
reasons.  LOAD does work on the iphone, at least in the simulator.
Now I can compile the app framework just once, install it, and freely
develop separate scheme modules without having to
recompile/reinstall/etc.!  I really like Gambit's loading mechanism.
Thanks for such a great system Marc!

If anyone is interested in using Gambit on the iPhone, I'm thinking of
writing a blog post about my experiences.  If you want, I can send a
message to this list when I do so.

- James