[gambit-list] destructuring bind define-type

lowly coder lowlycoder at huoyanjinjing.com
Tue Jun 2 23:22:10 EDT 2009

Thanks Marc,

I was pondering on this earlier today, and it struck me a really simple
solution is this:

types.scm <-- not really scheme, but defines the types I want to use

destructure.scm <-- reads data in from types.scm

prog.scm <-- reads data in from types.scm, and executes the right
define-types

:-)

On an unrelated note, what is this "heartbeat-interval", and how can I read
it? (I can only set it via ##thread-heartbeat-interval-set!) ... it seems
very key in the functionality of statprof.scm (it appears that statprof.scm
depends on an interrupt being fired so often, then looking at the current
state of the interpreter, and thus buiding a statistical view of the
program).

Knowing the value of heartbeat-interval is _very_ important to me. In
particular, I have a graphics server running at 100hertz. Suppose
heartbeat-interval is also 100hz, I can easily get highly distorted values
from statprof.scm

Thanks!