[gambit-list] Slight improvment for the debugger interface?

David St-Hilaire sthilaid at iro.umontreal.ca
Sat Jul 18 10:40:51 EDT 2009

Hello Gambit-list and Marc!

I would have a simple request to enhance debugging in gambit. I often find
myself to print backtraces, environments, etc to end up wondering "What was the
error message again?". Then I always need to scroll back up to get it.

Would it be possible to add a new , command like ,error or something like that
so that it can redisplay the last error message again? Is this error in a
dynamic variable so that I can print it myself?

Thanks!

David