[gambit-list] webapp

David Rush kumoyuki at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 04:36:28 EST 2009

I have a solution that covers an awful lot of the ground that rails does,
although in what I consider a much more Scheme-friendly factorization. It
was originally written to target both Gambit and Larceny under CGI/FCGI, but
it has drifted towards Larceny over the last few months. All that is needed
right now is the rewrite of a couple of macros that use Larceny's
explicit-renaming system to work correctly with Gambit's define-macro. If
you're interested, do drop me a line.

GPG Public key at http://cyber-rush.org/drr/gpg-public-key.txt