[gambit-list] gambit introspection

Pavel Dudrenov dudrenov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 02:38:12 EST 2009

I get "File not found" on that link, unless this is some kind of "only
the worthy can download the file" kind of test. In which case I
failed.

Anyway tab completion has never been such a big thing for me. It's
like a mices, more trouble then it's worth.

Pavel
P.S.
I still would like to see the source code thou.