[gambit-list] gambit introspection

Jose A. Ortega Ruiz jao at gnu.org
Wed Feb 18 16:16:19 EST 2009

lowly coder <lowlycoder at huoyanjinjing.com> writes:

> the gambit interpreter is amazing for introspection, and gambit.el is
> quite nice; can you list a couple concrete features you want (that
> gambit.el lacks) and what you need for gambit to provide (that the
> current recursive repl debugging stuff does not provide)?

in scheme buffers:

- (namespace sensitive) TAB completion of symbols and procedure names
- jumping to definition of symbol at point
- displaying the arglist and namespace of procedure at point
- show a list of callers of procedure at point
- show a list of callees of procdeure at point

the list i provided in my previous mail is essentially what i need to
implement the above (and a bit more, but you get the idea).

thanks!
jao