[gambit-list] Gambit compiling from Source

Nikhil Barthwal nikhilbarthwal at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 18:44:13 EST 2009

Hi!

I am integrating Scheme with my other tool-chain and I need to make some
changes to it to make it consistent.

1. I observed that Gambit starts with some colouring (bold while on blue
background) and the text we type is also bold in colour. I want to
disable all test colouring so that everything appears simple regular test.

2. I want to prompt to change from ">" to " * ".

3. Insead of the Gambit v4_5.3 message, I would prefer it just says
"Scheme".

I downloaded the gambc-v4_5_3-devel.tgz file and I was trying to go
through the source code but I could not figure out where these
formatting were define. Can someone tell me how I can make the above
changes or at the very least, where in source code can I do the
modifications?

Thanks in advance,

Nikhil