[gambit-list] Advice on structure serialisation

James Long longster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 13:08:12 EST 2009

I've been thinking of a similar solution for game states.  It would
generally be clean and safe.  The only problem I've been studying is
upgrading previous game states, because you don't want want to throw
out previous ones.  I've been thinking of writing functions to upgrade
one version of the game state to the next.  When you load a game
state, you find its identity according to the "id" parameter, and
upgrade it accordingly if necessary.

- James