[gambit-list] Video game written in Gambit

Pavel Dudrenov dudrenov at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 02:34:30 EDT 2009

Hmm. Well my comment was completely unrelated to that thread, I try to avoid
places like reddit in general. Generational GC or not, the problem would be
still present at least in some cases imo. I'd be curious how were the
developers of that game dealing with that thou, others might benefit from
their stories.

BTW the guy on that thread sounds a bit "know it all".