[gambit-list] Retrieving both key and value from table

Alex Queiroz asandroq at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:44:14 EDT 2009

Hallo,

     In a table I am using keys which are structures defined with
define-type. Since some of the fields have the equality-skip:
modifier, the key that I pass is not the same as the key stored in the
table.
     I have taken a look in sys.scm and it seems I could hack a
solution using ##table-access. Is this the best way to do this? I
could also store a pair as the associated value in the hash table, but
I'd like to avoid consing.
     Speaking about consing, is there a way to limit the growth of the
hash table to a certain bound?

Thanks,
--
-alex