[gambit-list] Video game written in Gambit

Guillaume Germain guillaume.germain at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 12:59:46 EDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Alex Queiroz <asandroq at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> On 8/13/09, Marc Feeley <feeley at iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> > Today Gamerizon has released their game, QuantZ, which is almost
> >  entirely written in Scheme using Gambit.  Give their trial version a
> >  try and check the credits!
> >
> >  http://www.gamerizon.com/
> >
> >  http://www.gamerizon.com/gamerizon-news-and-media.html
> >

>      This is very cool! Congratulations to everyone involved. You act
> as inspiration for a wannabe game developer like myself.

Thanks Marc and Alex!

A Mac OS X version will be coming soon, and we're also in the process of
porting it to the iPhone (which, surprisingly, is pretty easy to do so far,
thanks to Gambit).

I've started a thread on reddit, we wouldn't mind getting some visibility ;)

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/9aceh/quantz_a_game_written_almost_fully_in_scheme/

Cheers,

Guillaume