[gambit-list] Unsubscribing

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Aug 7 14:09:31 EDT 2009

On 7-Aug-09, at 1:34 PM, Derek Peschel wrote:

> Thanks, Marc and everyone else, for working on Gambit and discussing
> it.
> Unfortunately the list traffic is too great for me right now and I
> will be
> unsubscribing later today.

I thought I would never see the day when traffic on the Gambit list
would be so high as to cause users to unsubscribe!  I still think it
has a reasonably high signal to noise ratio, at least when compared to
lists for other systems.  Should the list be split into several
targeted lists?  If so, which topics should be covered by each?

Thank you for creating and maintaining the release notes page on the
wiki, and contributing to the Gambit project in general!