[gambit-list] Unsubscribing

Derek Peschel dpeschel at eskimo.com
Fri Aug 7 13:34:27 EDT 2009

Thanks, Marc and everyone else, for working on Gambit and discussing it.
Unfortunately the list traffic is too great for me right now and I will be
unsubscribing later today.

Can someone else take over the "Release notes" page on the wiki?  I created
it because I wanted information about the history of Gambit in one place,
wanted to advertise serious "don't use this release" bugs, and wanted to
know which parts of Gambit were changing.  The page doesn't answer the
last question yet, but it does answer the first two.  With a little bit
of work on each new release, I think the page will continue to be as useful
as it is now (however useful that is).

-- Derek