[gambit-list] New MySQL library

Andrew Whaley andrew at trailgauge.com
Wed Apr 29 06:25:16 EDT 2009

Just an update to let you know that I've updated the MySQL library in
the Dumping Grounds.

I've fixed a few potential bugs that Marc spotted and have added support
for prepared statements although not all data types are fully supported
yet. I've also added a candidate SQL Abstraction Layer to provide a
higher level API like JDBC in Java. The idea being that you could swap
database drivers and not have to rewrite your code.

Regards

Andrew