[gambit-list] some help with syntax-case

Marijn Schouten (hkBst) hkBst at gentoo.org
Fri Apr 24 11:39:48 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to construct a function that will walk all paths on a 2- or
3-dimensional rectangular grid and calculate their squared lengths, using macros
 to account for the differences in dimension.

Unfortunately I do not understand syntax-case very well yet, so I'm unable to
solve the errors that are reported. If someone could take a look at my code that
would be much appreciated. Currently it errors with:

$ gsi -:s stripped-randomwalk -e "(main 10)"
*** ERROR IN %%rebuild-macro-output1427, "/usr/lib64/syntax-case.scm"@9057.7 --
encountered raw symbol + in output of macro (step)

Thanks in advance,

Marijn

--
If you cannot read my mind, then listen to what I say.

Marijn Schouten (hkBst), Gentoo Lisp project, Gentoo ML
<http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-{lisp,ml} on FreeNode