[gambit-list] Getting char*, uchar*, short*, unsigned short*, ... out of a uvector

lowly coder lowlycoder at huoyanjinjing.com
Fri Apr 17 00:19:00 EDT 2009

Hi!

  This is a different question from my previous silly question.

  All though it's really cool that I can take a C function with signature:
void foo(int *);
  and in scheme land create a (scheme-foo) so that I can do:

  (define bar (make-u....vector ...))
  (scheme-foo bar)

  There are a lot of C functions I need to use that take arguments int*,
short*, ...

  I would prefer to not change all these C bindings, and somehow magically
have a Scheme function that given:
  (uber-magic bar)
  returns me a int* corresponding to where the data is stored in u32-vector
bar.

Thanks!