[gambit-list] SRFI-13

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Wed Apr 15 10:45:13 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-15 at 14:14 +0000, Alex Queiroz wrote:
> Hallo,
>
>      Doing a bit of search, I've found:
>
> http://www.math.purdue.edu/~lucier/gambit-srfis/
>
> Is this the preferred implementation of this SRFI for Gambit-C?

Well, it was *my* preferred implementation ;-).

At one point my implementations of SRFI 13 and 14 used the internal
Gambit API to properly check the types and bounds of arguments and raise
exceptions with the proper continuations.  That API has changed since I
wrote those, but there are only a few macros and types that have to be
rewritten to bring it up to date, but I don't have time to do so now.

Also, I use a very naive bitmap implementation for character sets, which
is OK for Latin-1 but not for Unicode, so a different data structure
should be used for that.  Haven't done that, either.

Brad