[gambit-list] Eclipse-based Scheme Debugger

William Cook wcook at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 29 14:46:39 EDT 2008

I've uploaded a first working version of my
Scheme IDE based on Eclipse. Its called

Schemeide
http://schemeide.sourceforge.net/

Right now it mostly does auto-formatting and
debugging. It works with Gambit 4.2.9 on
MacOS, Win32, and Linux. It is still
alpha quality, with many features still to
do. But it seems to be usable, at least for
easy stack inspection of problems. Function
breakpoints still need to be entered manually.
And the interaction between the output window
and debug mode is not good. I'll be working on
it since I'm using it daily in my Scheme work.
If anyone wants to help, please let me know.
Feedback is welcome.

William Cook
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/wcook