[gambit-list] DrScheme and GambitC

Derek Peschel dpeschel at eskimo.com
Sat Sep 13 20:08:47 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 11:23:23AM -0700, Derek Peschel wrote:
> This is a long message because I'm interested in this topic and have been
> thinking about it.  I wish I had more answers and not just questions!

Oops, I didn't realize it was still going to the list.  Sorry if I over-
whelmed everybody with questions.  What it boils down to is that I'm looking
for a knowledgeable teacher and I haven't found that person yet.

I did just find this paper online, which nicely describes some of the
limitations of traditional LISP debuggers and reasons why they stopped
improving.

http://www.comp.rgu.ac.uk/staff/sw/stuarts_papers/stepper.htm

-- Derek