[gambit-list] DrScheme and GambitC

Joel J. Adamson <adamsonj@email.unc.edu> adamsonj at email.unc.edu
Tue Sep 2 16:34:37 EDT 2008

    WC> I don't think that more keyboard shortcuts are a replacement for
    WC> a well-designed user interface. But maybe that's just me.
    WC>

    Alex>       Keyboard shortcuts are a well-designed user interface,
    Alex> even if you don't like it. Some of us stay away from the
    Alex> mouse.

Somehow "*graphical* user interface" has been shortened to "user
interface" in current parlance.  I read a description of a program the
other day that said "but it doesn't have a user interface."  My question
was then how do I use it?

Joel
--
Joel J. Adamson
CB #3280, Coker Hall

Before you reply to this email, please read
http://www.unc.edu/~adamsonj/email-howto.html