[gambit-list] DrScheme and GambitC

William Cook wcook at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Sep 2 10:55:07 EDT 2008

Yes, that does count as a breakpoint. However, to me the glass is only 10% full,
because I can't select a line of code and "put a breakpoint there". I can only do it
on function entry points. So, I would say that Gambit does not have what most people
would consider breakpoints.

I don't think that more keyboard shortcuts are a replacement for a well-designed user
interface. But maybe that's just me.

William