[gambit-list] DrScheme and GambitC

William Cook wcook at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Sep 2 10:12:34 EDT 2008

David,

You quoted me out of context, because I included another common definition of
completeness of a language implementation, even if it is not the one used in the
Scheme community:

"I think that a language implementation is not
complete without a good out-of-the-box development
environment, which includes a good debugger."

I *am* trying to get stuff done using Scheme. That's why I'm annoyed that I have to
spend time working on this debugger. But tools are not free, and so I'm contributing
time in order to try to make things better for myself, and others.

-William

--
William Cook
Assistant Professor