[gambit-list] DrScheme and GambitC

William Cook wcook at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Sep 2 08:46:22 EDT 2008

The page you gave about quack didn't mention debugging,
and gambit.el has very minimal support, as far as I can tell.
My point is that these are not acceptable solutions,
yet the fact that people think they count as a solution seems
to prevent the creation of real solutions.
Telling me that "I can create my own" is also not very
helpful. I think that a language implementation is not
complete without a good out-of-the-box development
environment, which includes a good debugger. I stand by
my assertion that there are no complete implementations of
Scheme. And this is very unfortunate. I also admit being
annoyed by this situation, but I'm not just complaining;
I am trying to do something about it.

William

--
William Cook