[gambit-list] DrScheme and GambitC

William Cook wcook at cs.utexas.edu
Mon Sep 1 21:38:30 EDT 2008

Yes, as i said in my email, I know that Emacs can do anything.

If fancy means taking advantage of ubiquitous bit-mapped displays,
then I guess I do mean fancy.

Neither of your links mention Scheme, as far as I can tell.
And searching for Schema and GDB didn't bring up much of
use either. Is there a connection between Emacs debugging
and Gambit Scheme? If so, I'd like to know about it, because
some of my students would like to use it.

William

--
William Cook
Assistant Professor