[gambit-list] Scheme workshop survey deadline changed to november 2

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Fri Oct 31 20:49:19 EDT 2008

The Scheme workshop has been held every year since 2000 (http://www.schemeworkshop.org/
).  It is one of the main venues where the Scheme community can come
together to discuss the Scheme programming language.  Traditionally
the workshop is co-located with the ICFP conference (the only
exception is in 2003 when it was held in Boston).

The Scheme workshop steering committee (http://www.schemeworkshop.org/sc.html
) which oversees the organization of the workshop is searching for
ways to increase the level of participation from the Scheme
community.  For this reason we are conducting a survey to determine at
what location and time the next workshop should be held.  One
important issue is whether we should continue co-location with the
ICFP conference.

Please take a few minutes of your time to complete the online survey
at the following URL (before the deadline of midnight sunday november
2):

   http://dynamo.iro.umontreal.ca/sw/survey

Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Marc Feeley
for the Scheme workshop steering committee

P.S. My apologies if you get this message multiple times.