[gambit-list] Patch to improve elementary functions for complex and exact arguments

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Oct 30 22:47:00 EDT 2008

On 30-Oct-08, at 9:40 PM, Bradley Lucier wrote:

> I see from the git browser that you need to do
>
> hg pull
> hg pull --tags
>
> once by hand before make update will work in the future; is that
> right?

This is a problem with the makefiles which was hopefully fixed 2 days
ago, but unfortunately after v4.3.0 was released.  So if you have
v4.3.0 the "make update" won't work by itself.  In the future a "make
update" (with an installed v4.3.1 or later) should do the right
thing.  Currently you have to "git pull" and "git fetch --tags"
manually before the "make update".

Could a git guru check the logic of the "make update" in ./makefile
and report any problems?