[gambit-list] Need help with emacs configuration

Bradley Lucier lucier at math.purdue.edu
Mon Oct 27 13:04:48 EDT 2008

I'm (definitely) not an emacs guru; perhaps someone can answer this
question.

My .emacs file on my Mac OS X machine consists of

> (global-font-lock-mode 0)
> (custom-set-variables
>   ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
>   ;; If you edit it by hand, you could mess it up, so be careful.
>   ;; Your init file should contain only one such instance.
>   ;; If there is more than one, they won't work right.
>  '(inhibit-startup-screen t))
> (custom-set-faces
>   ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
>   ;; If you edit it by hand, you could mess it up, so be careful.
>   ;; Your init file should contain only one such instance.
>   ;; If there is more than one, they won't work right.
>  )
> (setq load-path (cons "/usr/local/Gambit-C/current/share/emacs/site-
> lisp/" load-path))
> (require 'gambit)

Will this load gambit.el properly?  Will this format gambit sources
correctly if I use the command-control-\ key combination?  (I want to
contribute some modifications to _num.scm and would like them
formatted correctly.)

Brad