[gambit-list] gti'ing 4.3

Marc Feeley feeley at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed Oct 22 21:21:54 EDT 2008

Sorry for inflicting Gambit's growing pains on you.  For the move to
git you have to get gambc-v4_3_0-devel.tgz which contains the .git
directory needed by the "update" make target.  The tar file gambc-
v4_3_0.tgz does not contain the .git directory, so it does not support
"make update".  On the other hand it is half as big, and interesting
for those who prefer to only build official releases of the system
(such as package maintainers for various OSes).

Marc